The last part of the series Farming Simulator 18 was released only on mobile iOS and Android devices. However, it has a lot in common with Farming Simulator 17, released last fall on the computer.
For this reason, the game has a lot of common elements and diagrams, but there are differences:
- Only one card, and much less equipment;
- There is no possibility to change the difficulty level;
- For any equipment you cannot attach more than one device (or to connect semi-trailers);
- You must refuel vehicles and fill equipment in corresponding locations;
- You can’t change the shape of the vehicle;
- You can’t borrow (instead, they introduced a system of micropayments – coins);
- Plants that can be grown: wheat, canola, sunflower, corn, potatoes and beets;
- What are some animals: pigs, cows and sheep;
- The advantages include greater automation: employees can even transport an empty trailer to a place on the map;
- The equipment does not wear out or break in over time;
- You can’t change or merge fields – there are no plows;
- You can’t sow the field with grass, there’s a meadow, where to create another section;
- Silage can be obtained from chaff, straw and grass.