Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this 2017 Chevy Hd Highcountry V1.1. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Chevy HD HighCountry Series
– All-powerful pickup truck with a high range of options and customizations
-Fixed Collision On Tailgate
– New set of custom colors
– Step Animation When Entering Vehicle
– 15 Sets of Wheel Configs
– Custom L.E.D Bar
– Custom Sounds Plus Cold Start Variations
– Error Free For the Most Part
– Most of all, Passenger Ready!
Featured configurations available at the store:
– Configurations: Stock Bed, CM Bed
– Front Bumpers; Stock Chrome Bumpers for the Stock People, Painted Bumpers (And Grille) for the Chrome Haters, Ranch Hand with Chrome Bumper for the people who uses the Cattle Pusher, and so much more!
– Interior Colors Ranging From Black to Tan.
– Steps Configurations; No Steps, Stock High Country Steps, and Foldable Steps from a 2017 F-250 XLT
– Wheels configurations; 5 main brands; 2500HD; 3500HD; 4500HD, and 3500HD Duals; choose between 15 different options for wheels!
– Motor options; starting with a Stock L5P 6.6L Duramax, 6.0L Powerstroke, 7.3L Powerstroke, L5P 6.6L Duramax Cold Start, 6.7L Cummins Diesel Cold Start, and a 6.0L Powerstroke Cold Start.
– Exhausts shake animation included
– Exhausts configurations; Stock, but with help from Angry American Modding, you are actually able to roll some coal on the Karens
– Mirror options; Stock, Painted Mirror Housing, Painted Mirror Base, and Painted Mirror Housing and Base
– Price (base) 63195 €
Available elements to move/control via joystick/mouseControls (depending on the store options setup)
– Rear Hitch
– L.E.D Bar
(Retro Mods for The Original Version, Expendables for the Steps, 82 Studio for the Light Bar which I kinda forgot to change it, so………I just threw him in here as well (New Light Bar in V1.1, and ofcourse…Batman Modz for the Edit)
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).