Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Cat Challenger 75C V1.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
We used these consitently in the Palouse while hillside farming.
I had to move it over to FS19 since it was my main work horse in fs17.
I farm with older equipment and this brings more realism for me.
Everything that worked in FS17 now works in FS19 and I enhanced it
even more. See details section.
* Price: $131,500 The cost of a new one in 1994
* Engine (325 HP)
* Category: Large Tractors
* New Lights
* Working Dashboard Huds
* Original 1994 tracks, separated into separate i3d file
* Older and more realistic challenger sounds
* Tractor and tracks center of mass balanced, sinks into ground appropriately.
* Working trailer and 3 point attachers
* Steering now uses lefthand on wheel and right on hydraulics. No more goofy looking 10 & 2 position
* New foilage bending
* New hydraulic hose attachment
* Exhaust is now darker and more realistic looking
* No log errors or warnings
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).