Farming Simulator 19
[BA] Gr33n Frontlader von: Pics_Fendtpower (Stoll Frontlader) Grundmodell von: Kontax-LS, Tracfahrer2003 Mit Teilen von: Bayern-Agrar, SimonLsDesign, Gamer8250, lb286, Ifko[nator], Laabertal-Modding, Bau_Justin_99/Platzhirsch_Group, Agrartechnik Nordeifel, Cayman718, modelleicher, Koedel, deutzfreakwsm, AngryAmericanModding
Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Fendt Favorit 500 C Pack V2.1. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Fendt Favorit 500 C Pack from [Bayern-Agrar] Gr33n. The basic model has been completely revised and numerous features have been added.
– Fixed 40/50 km / h decal on the rear window
– Fixed the position of the Gen. 2 exhaust
– Fixed key chain position
– Fixed left license plate light
– Added PTO control for trailers
– Animations for steering console and FH reversed (for server, since animations are not saved there)
– Fixed screws in the interior of the roof hatch
– Fixed price for extension block
– Hauer console from Vertex installed for 6-cylinder models
– Hauer console for 4-cylinder model completely removed
– AnimatedIndoorParts Script installed for all-wheel drive, differential and ME terminal
– SmokeScript installed
– Fixed the position of the dashboard symbols
– Rope configuration added to the front loader attachment block
– xml revised for attachment block front loader
– Adjusted credits in modDesc
– License plate adjusted
– sIC point adjusted at the FH
– Front fenders adapted for 4-cylinder series
The time has finally come, the Fendt Favorit 500 is available for download.
I wish you a lot of fun with the mod and criticism on the discord or in the comments.
For the small series please use the 509/510 tires, other tires may fit,
but do not have to because they are actually intended for the large series.
It is the same with the engine sounds. These are also extra for 509/510.
The v2 is to be treated as a completely new mod because so many things have been added.
You have to delete the old version first, because the new version does not overwrite the old one.
I ask for your understanding.
In order to be able to use all functions of the mod, the latest version of simpleIC MUST be installed
(Simply download and install simpleIC from modelleicher’s GitHub).
It is also advisable to have the GPS Mod from Wopster and UniversalPassenger installed for the associated configs.
The front hydraulics, the rotating beacons, as well as the doors, windows and the steering wheel console are folded via simpleIC.
To switch on the work light, the button that controls the work lights must be pressed (Num. 4/5).
The work light cannot be controlled by the normal light switch (F).
– Shadowcast for the driving lights
– License plate installed
– Added various decorative objects and configurations
– Adapted engine performance
– Adapted exhaust smoke
– simpleIC with sound
– Universal Passenger
– Revised interior colors and decals
– Doors, windows, skylights, terminals, RUL, FH with simpleICIC
– Work light not in normal light Schlatung but extra
– Change between lower and upper driving lights, with and without high beam
– new terminal bracket
– Tires from Mitas, Trelleborg, Michelin, BKT and Nokian in various versions (over 70 tire configs)
– Camera adapted in the interior
– Revised lights
– new, customized dashboard
– 40 km / h variant added
– Ignition key with animation
– Animated hand throttle (speed dependent)
– Clutch is pressed at start
– Handbrake applied when the engine is switched off
– transparent grill
– Foldable mirror
– Material changed in various places
– Animated EHR lever
– Fixed various face errors
– added 509/510
– Added front loader for mounting block
– cables for terminals
– various configurations
– Various bug fixes compared to the standard model
– Different horn tones installed
– Revised lights
– simpleIC control for: lights, PTO front and rear, hydraulics front and rear, turn signals, hazard warning lights, engine start.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).