Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Follow Me V184.108.40.206. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Ever wanted to have some vehicles follow you around the map?
With “Follow Me” you can (though not backwards driving).
– [WONT FIX] When FollowMe is active, it is not possible to control attached equipment
– Some translations are probably wrong
– Multiplayer support is implemented
– Added ‘Collision Sensor on/off’ toggle
– Fix for “lights flashing”
– Fixed minor error in FollowMe, caused by game patch 220.127.116.11
– Hiding the HUD-text after 5 seconds. Player must issue another ‘Follow Me’-input-action to vehicle for displaying HUD-text again.
– Fix/work-around for making a follower-combine NOT stop at headlands/turning, due to its cutter detecting ‘no more crops’ to harvest.
– Reduced ‘is blocked’-notifications, when obstacle/collision is detected.
– Removed superfluous ‘title’ and ‘description’ XML-tags from ModDesc.XML, for languages that are not shown in (the in-game) ModHub anyway.
– “Quick-tap” keys activation threshold changed to ‘0.3 second’ (was previously ‘150 ms’)
– Attempt at obstacle/collision detection
– Fix for causing error: “/specializations/Plow.lua(680) : attempt to compare number with nil”.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).