Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Ford Ltl 9000 V1.1. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Official release from the author. Its avaliable with a flatbed, dumpbed, hooklift or as a semi.
changelog v. 1.1:
– Added: more wheel options, crawlers and chains, avaliable under the Mitas brand and under Lizard.
– Fixed: windows being foggy.
– Added: trailer attacher (optionable)
– Added: ability to autoload round bales vertically
– Fixed: Adjusted Autoload positions
Caution! Due to the many details of a chains 3d model it may cause lag on lower end PC’s.
– Flatbed: with or without ramp. With Easy Autoload
– dumpbed: with or without salt spreader
– semi: short, long or longer
– wheels: 3 different rims, 4 brands (Including care wheels)
– tag axle: none, single or dual, liftable with right mouse button.
– Fifth wheel adjustable with right mouse button.
– 7 different fenders
– 4 exhausts
– 4 racks
– 7 bumpers, including plow mount
– 6 different colorpickers for different parts
– optionable ‘side parts’, fuel tanks, toolboxes etc.
– The autoload function is configurable as ‘light’ and ‘full’. With the ‘light’ option you need to lift the objects close to the flatbed for it to autoload.
– Warning: The latest version of the Easy Autoload script has a bug that when you save (manual or auto) it unloads the loaded objects onto the flatbed, I will update as soon as I find a fix.
– the plowmount currently connects to Expandables Heavy Duty Plow found here:
– Some of the mentioned options above will not function depending on which other options you choose.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).