Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Hinterkaifeck Map V3.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Hello, here is the V3 of the Hinterkaifeck and thus the last version of the map.
What was done:
– The script SeasonsAnimalDeathFix.lua from [Ifko] nator installed so that the decorative cows no longer die. Many thanks to you for the permission to install this in this map;)
– The script l10nFix.lua from Ifko [nator] installed so that the additional fruit types are translated correctly. Many thanks to you for the permission to install this in this map;)
– Textures of the fruits are now loaded from the map and no longer from the game (texture exchange possible)
– Installed the bale trigger in the horse stable so that you can also throw in straw bales. In addition, manure is also produced on the horses.
– Fixed the particle system at the OGF farm from seed / lime / fertilizer storage
– The traffic is now a little bit faster
– Various minor fixes and adjustments
A new game state is required if you want to play this version (V3) of the map
A small pre-Christmas present from the modding world
The Hinterkaifeck Map.
We really hope you enjoy it and have a lot of fun on the map.
The map was tested for errors .. but as it is in life, mistakes are always overlooked.
I would be grateful if you would also look for the remaining bugs. I promise to fix this quickly
This time I got a lot of support from the following people:
RitchiF, for the MapLayout in forest, country lanes and fields.
HoFFi, who created the terrain via googlemaps
Our testers: Lea Torash & V8ScaniaV8 & Zetor6245 Sorry one I had forgotten our little MR MR MR MR MR MCBEEEEEEEEE (sorry old boy)
Thank you very much guys!
The map has the following field sizes:
Field 1 (field01): 1,755 ha
Field 2 (field02): 1,666 ha
Field 3 (field03): 2,197 ha
Field 4 (field04): 1,476 ha
Field 5 (field05): 1,668 ha
Field 6 (field06): 3,139 ha
Field 7 (field07): 2,147 ha
Field 8 (field08): 2,408 ha
Field 9 (field09): 2,953 ha
Field 10 (field10): 3,726 ha
Field 11 (field11): 0.647 ha
Field 12 (field12): 1,006 ha
Field 13 (field13): 2,660 ha
Field 14 (field14): 4,922 ha
Field 15 (field15): 4,166 ha
Field 16 (field16): 2,578 ha
Field 17 (field17): 0.880 ha
Field 18 (field18): 1,496 ha
Field 19 (field19): 0.423 ha
Field 20 (field20): 1,400 ha
Field 21 (field21): 2,083 ha
Field 22 (field22): 1,439 ha
Field 23 (field23): 1,878 ha
Field 24 (field24): 1,453 ha
Field 25 (field25): 3,941 ha
Field 26 (field24): 4,053 ha
Field 27 (field25): 1,452 ha
Field 28 (field26): 3,515 ha
Field 29 (field27): 4,072 ha
Field 30 (field28): 2,207 ha
Field 31 (field29): 5,398 ha
Field 32 (field30): 3,178 ha
Field 33 (field31): 2,495 ha
Field 34 (field32): 1,967 ha
Field 35 (field33): 3,738 ha
Field 36 (field34): 1,342 ha
Field 37 (field35): 1,944 ha
Field 38 (field36): 2,777 ha
I hope you like the map !! Lg BernieSCS
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).