Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this John Deere 4940 Self-Propelled Sprayer V1.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
“S.M.A.R.T.” has a whole new meaning at John Deere. It stands for “Spray More Acres in Reduced Time.” As our smartest, biggest, most productive sprayer ever, the all-new 4940 makes it possible.
With a 120-foot boom with more independently controlled sections than ever before, this three-season sprayer is loaded with fully integrated solutions and technology such as JDLink™ and the new GreenStar™ 3 2630 Display for the most advanced system control and documentation. The new 4940 comes Direct Injection Ready for quicker loading and easier crop changeover. Inside, there’s a powerful 9.0L. 340-hp iT4 PowerTech™ Plus turbocharged engine and a 155 U.S.-gallon fuel tank. Plus a 1,200 U.S.-gallon spray tank you can fill as fast as three minutes. No wonder the 4940 is the S.M.A.R.T. choice.
Model: 4940 Self-Propelled Sprayer 2011
Max speed: 50 km/h
Price: USD $195.000
Power: 340 hp
Displacement: 9.0 L 549 cu in
Drive: Full-time 4WD
Fuel tank capacity: 587 L 155 gal
Tank Capacity: 4542 L 1200 gal
Boom: 120 ft
Spray speed range: 0-32 km/h 0-20 mph
– 120-ft boom
– StarFire 3000 option
– 10 different tire combinations
– 4-wheel independent dynamic suspension
– Entrance animation: Ladder and Steering Wheel
– Joystick animation: Forward, Neutral/Park and Reverse
– Monitors with realistic animations: Speed, hours, hectares worked, etc.
– Realistic Section Control (with 11 selectable sections, just like in real life)
– Support for Drybox and 120-ft boom coupling
– Direct Injecton option (120-ft boom)
– Load Command System option (120-ft boom)
– Open door
– Realistic starting animations
– GreenStar 3 Monitor with Spray Star and Spread Star
– Tires RowCrop
– Tires LSW
– Fenders options
– Beacon options
– Support to the Manure System for resilient loading
– Realistic lights
– Realistic prices
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).