Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Oklahoma 4X V1.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Welcome to Oklahoma 4X. The map is based on the North-West part of Oklahoma, USA.
I had spent 6 months on this map and this has been my hardest work so far. If you think I deserve some reward for my hard work, please buy me a coffee or a drink.
Any donations however small are always very much appreciated & this would be an extra motivation for me to bring better maps to FS 22. Thank you!
– Map is Seasons ready with a snow mask and custom Geo inbuilt (with Alfalfa).
– Foliage layers will change colors according to seasons (spring, summer, fall, winter)
– Custom lighting added, orange sunrise and sunset, darker nights, denser clouds.
– Added Around 66 fields, ranging from medium to large.
– 8 custom farm areas on the map with the cow, hogs, sheep, horse & chicken pens.
– Custom silos for grain and custom harvestore silos for grass/hay/straw/alfalfa Included.
– All farms have water and fuel triggers. I left out the house trigger so players can add their own houses.
– A BGA plant can be found on the center of the map which includes 2 large underground silage pits.
– 13 sell points including wood, wood chips, cotton, milk, eggs, grains & root crops.
– There is a Case Dealership at the center of the map, animal dealer, Feed shop for seeds and fertilizer.
– Map has modified traffic, variable speeds with increased collision barriers.
– Alfalfa crop added that re-grows multiple times per season can be baled and fed to cows.
– BeanStraw and CornStalk added and can be baled, sold for a good price.
– Added sell point for chaff, for those that don’t want to mess with making silage like me.
– Transport missions are included.
– Added Anhydrous Ammonia as a new fertilizer type. Supports Precision Farming with Soil Map.
– Custom crop textures by “forgotten plants” and custom corn stubble and soybeans in rows from CCS101 & NEFG Modding (Base map from CCS101).
– Multi-Terrain Angle installed, using 32 angles.
– Increased filltypes to support Seasons, StrawHarvest, maize plus mods.
– Map is completely Error-free and just 4 small warnings that are harmless.
Note: I do not take complete credits for the models/objects as a few of them are from Fs17 maps where I did convert, make changes to models and textures.
Map Models & objects: Giants Software, CCS101, DR Modding, MRG Mapping, Txzar Mapping, CBJ Midwest Modding, Seriousmods, NoCreekFarms, NEFG Modding, Antler22, CSA Modding, PM-Modding, RWModding, AWModding, Fatian and TSM, blueweb, Rory Kain, bhModding, North Simulation, cjwilksy, IB055, ThompsonM06, Fendt512, Basti_66, Nubsi, and 4MR modding.
Scripts: LS-Modcompany/kevink98, LKX/Stegei, Evgeny Zaitsev, TracMax, CCS101.
– I apologize if there are objects on the map that are not credited properly. Please drop me a message so that I can update credits. I would always credit people’s work properly.
– I would always be grateful to Will(CCS101) for helping me with my maps, scripts, and much more when needed.
– I would always be grateful to CCS101, DR Modding, MRG mapping, Serious Mods, Txzar Mapping for letting me use models from their maps.
– I would always be grateful to Djgoham Gaming, Klutch Simulations, FSClub, MRG mapping, TheFarmSimGuy, Kederk Farms, Virtual Farmer, Farmer Klein, PrestigeWorldWide, FeenixFeather & Red Dirt Ranch Gaming for the support and map reviews.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).