Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Przemas Outback V1.2. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
– Field marker 23 has been corrected
– Modified rocks at the corner of field No. 16
– The chute on the transhipment hub next to field 15 has been lowered
– The price of milk was raised in two purchases.
– New coniferous textures.
– 2x unloading place for trains on the farm increased, allowing unloading several wagons at the same time
– New aircraft route, fitted to the map
– Changing the position of some hydrants
– Stone tunnel has been improved
– New crop textures
– The railway crossing next to the farm has been widened due to blocking of oversized machines
Welcome to the Przemas Outback map.
If you like Outback atmosphere, this map is perfect for you. Advantages of the map:
– Two separate farms (multiplayer option) can be combined into one big farm.
– Two separate train lines for each farm.
– The map is ideal for growing cotton and creating huge amounts of silage.
– 3.5 x larger BGA than standard, integrated with the farm.
– Diverse fields from 1 to 20 hectares.
– Each field is near the train path – allowing direct loading.
– 3 forests – small, medium and large.
– Animated irrigation systems (visual effect), increased train and trafic road speed.
– Fixed machine position after purchase in the store
– The rail barrier next to the farm has been changed to correctly block traffic
– Two types of grass for painting have been added
– Many new textures have been added for painting
– Correction of train path location
– BGA water bug removed (river water level lowered)
– USA flags removed (I do not impose terrain origin)
– Field 27 price has been improved
– Fixed sale in “Barn”
– The irrigation system animation is now activated with the button
– Wind turbine collision reduced (remember that you can remove it – approach to her)
– Slope removed on field 31 (NEW SAVE)
– Invisible plants visible on the minimap have been removed (NEW SAVE)
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).