Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this South Brazilian Map V1.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
Map Based on Taió region, Santa Catarina, Southern Brazil.
Welcome to the first Brazilian map on the game’s ModHub.
This map was created with a lot of affection and dedication to show players a little bit of agriculture in Brazil. Hope you like!
– It has 3 grain sales.
– Sale of bales, wool and cotton.
– Sale of milk and eggs.
– It sells wood and wood chips.
– It has a sugarcane plant.
– Account with BGA.
– There is a mining company where you can get your limestone.
– Traffic and pedestrian system
– It has a small town and a humble and united population.
– There are many fields for sale, open spaces and forest areas where you can open fields.
– It has 3 more cultures than the original game. Black beans, rice and sorghum, With Sorghum you can make Silage or Grain Spoon.
– For rice, we include areas for rice fields for cultivation of simulated rice.
– Rice fields contain triggers to fill and empty them with water.
– At Headquarters it has a shed, house, farm silo, corral for cows, area for pigs, area for sheep and their hens are free at the headquarters.
– A new tree has been added to the map, Araucaria, a tree that we see a lot in southern Brazil.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).