Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Swedish Landscape V1.0. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
A swedish map. Needs to be unpacked.
– quadruple map (1.171 ha total area of which 932 ha are arable land and 239 ha grassland)
– Seasons Ready
– Manure System Ready
– MaizePlus Forage Extension Ready
– Horse Extension Ready
– Manure pipeline
– Multi Terrain Angle
– Additional fruits such as rye, triticale, spelt, lucerne, clover, carrots and onions
– [ADDED] Store pictures of the Maisplus vehicles adjusted
– [ADDED] Map prepared for the Precision Farming DLC
– [FIXED] DescVersion adjusted – [FIXED] Spelt can only be stored at the farm
– [FIXED] Wheelbarrow on field 18 removed
– [FIXED] Performance Improvement
– [FIXED] MaizePlus adaptation in animals
– [FIXED] Several bugfixes
– [FIXED] Problems with bales and grain fixed
– [ADDED] Missing points of sale added
– General bugs fixed
– [ADDED] MaisPlus Forage Extension and Horse Extension added
– [ADDED] Cereals can now also be dumped and removed from the dairy farm
– [FIXED] Problem in MP with the Farmland ID’s gefixxt
– [FIXED] Rye, triticale and spelt now have stalks at the cutting plant
Credits to the Farming Agency for permission to use the HorseExtension Updates
And thank you to The Alien-Paul for installing the update.
Info: A new savegame is required when playing with the “Precision Farming DLC”.
Gates at agricultural machinery dealers open at 6 a.m. and close at 10 p.m.
When starting a game, the agricultural machinery dealer opens the gates at 9 a.m. on the first day.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).