Make your Farming Smulator gameplay more intresting and diversed with this Switchback Canyon V1.3.1. Grow crops, raise cattle and expand your farm.
A challenging logging map with some very difficult roads to navigate.
Has very hilly terrain
– Added support for ‘Potato Bag Factory’ (Adub Modding)
– Added support for ‘TMR / Pig Food Productions’ (erShaba)
– Added support for ‘Eco Green Factories’ (Vanquish081)
– Fixed Sugarcane & Cotton with Seasons
– Added Seasons GEO now supports all productions from erShaba, Vanquish081, Farmer Mahnew & Adub Modding
– Lakes now freeze over when ground is frozen (with Seasons)
– Brand Sale Signs now appear with Store Sales mod (PC Only)
– Updated Moddesc
– Shrunk xml file size
– Shrunk file size
– Cleaned up i3d file
– Removed tree underwater
– Removed tree in shed
– Optimized the render distance of objects
– Reordered map file
– Redid seasons mask
– Remade normal map textures
– Added paintable bush foilage
– Smoothed roads some more
– One sell point for everything added
– Last Update unless needed
– Updated modDesc
– Improved performance
– Optimized file size some more
– Added precision farming compatibility
– Added support for ‘Placeable Factories Pack’ (erShaba)
– Added support for ‘Seed Factory’ (erShaba)
– Added support for ‘Placeable Factories Pellet Pack’ (Vanquish081)
– Added support for ‘Old Production Pack’ (Farmer Mahnew)
– Added Seasons GEO to support Farmer Mahnew’s ‘Old Production Pack’ (Updated v22.214.171.124 to support all productions)
– Fixed broken translations
Placeable Factories Infomation:
‘Switchback Canyon’ supports all placeable animal productions avaliable through the ModHub, as of the mod recent release.
Please remember that these factories are built around the animal husbandry system and you can only have a maximum of 10 factories (including animal pens) due to a base-game limitation.
Also if you are playing with the Seasons mod, please do not use an additional GEO mod to avoid issues, since Switchback Canyon includes a custom GEO to support these productions.
It is important to remember that mods work only in ZIP archives. If the downloaded archive is in a different format (for example, RAR) – then inside it is likely one or more ZIP-archives that need to be extracted (as a rule, this applies to map mods and mod packs).